David Jones was born on September 11, 1789, in Caio, Carmarthenshire, Wales. He was the first child of James John Jones (1775) & Posthumah Thomas.
He married Ann Thomas in 1807 at Shoreditch St Leonard’s. Ann was born in 1791. They had five children in 31 years.
David died on June 25, 1850, in Llansawel, Carmarthenshire, Wales, at the age of 60. Ann passed away in Jan 1868.
A summary of the children is as follows:
- David Jones was born in 1805 and died the same day.
- Margaret Jones was born on September 18, 1807. She died as a child on October 7, 1810. No other info is available.
- David Jones was born on November 18, 1809. He emigrated to Australia and married Margaret Wilson on June 2, 1841, in Gosford, New South Wales, Australia. They had six children in 14 years. He died on November 29, 1872, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, at the age of 63. Details of his history is included below as G7: David Jones 1809-1872.
- Eliza Jones was born in 1824 in Welshpool, Montgomeryshire, Wales. She married John Williams and they had one daughter, Fanny Marie Williams. No other info is available.
- John Jones was born in 1836 in Kington, Herefordshire, England. No other info is available.